Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Cool Site

I ran into this site today while looking for inspiration/reference: http://www.old-picture.com/

It has good quality large historical photos (pretty darn good for the internet that is)- anything from Indians and Cowboys to Presidents and Generals. I was looking for Indian reference and ended up getting sucked into looking at all the faces long dead. These are the people who shaped our world. . .who left footprints, no matter if we can readily see those footprints or not. Here's a cool photo from the site:


I've got more stuff to post once I take the time to scan them in. Mostly school stuff I guess, but at least I am drawing. This is a tough time. And, I would like to update my website. . .so I shall be working on that. It really needs a total overhaul, but I'm just going to add some more recent stuff (more recent than 2003!) for now. I looked at it recently. . .and boy. . .old art does not age well! Yikes. . .Anyways, hopefully that will be done soon.

2 comments:

J. Wood said...

Wow, thanks so much for sharing this link, Erin. And btw, your work below is great!

Anonymous said...

Good post.